GiantPeople provides various services (including business analysis, business strategy, consulting, investing, IP due diligence, marketing, planning, and publishing) to Boston startups in various markets (including technology, law, baseball, and rock ‘n’ roll). Representative (past and present) projects include:
- 17 Seconds (2014-present). Email newsletter and corresponding blog.
- KnowltonDrive.com (2009-2009). For-sale-by-owner (FSBO) real estate website.
- The MCats Band (2005-present). This Boston-area cover band, for which GiantPeople serves as the record label and management company, has raised thousands of dollars for nonprofits since its founding in 2005.
- LawLawLaw.com (2001-present). Email newsletter and corresponding blog.
- Clocktower Law (2001-present). Patent and trademark law firm in the Boston area. Branding, email marketing, social networking (blogging, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+), website design.
- RedStreet (1997-2001). RedStreet was an internet consulting company for legal professionals with a website featuring 1000+ law firm website reviews from 1996 to 1999.
- Heels.com (1995-2008). From 1995 to 2003, the Heels.com domain name was used by Erik J. Heels for his law firm, Law Office of Erik J. Heels, which re-branded to Clocktower Law in 2004. From 2004-2006, the Heels.com domain name was used by Erik J. Heels for his blog. From 2007-2008, Erik co-founded, launched, and sold the Heels.com shoe store (a high end boutique for women’s shoes) with the domain name originally used for his law firm.