GiantPeople provides business analysis, business strategy, consulting, investing, IP due diligence, marketing, planning, and publishing. Projects include:
- FailedPols.com (2016-present). News from trusted sources on political topics.
- Heels.com (2007-2008). Brick-and-mortar and online retail designer women’s shoe store. Sold to Erik’s co-founder in 2008.
- MCatsBand.org (2005-present). Rock cover band founded to raise money for a local school. Featuring Paul Greenspan (lead guitar), Erik Heels (keyboards), Jon Oltsik (rhythm guitar), Josh Stein (drums), and Eamon Tighe (bass). Hailed as “actually pretty good” by fans, The MCats Band plays fundraising events for cancer nonprofits and other charities and has played multiple times on the PMC Party Ferry.
- LawLawLaw.com (2001-present). Newsletter and blog.
- KnowltonDrive.com (2000-2009). For-sale-by-owner (FSBO) real estate system. Five sales averaging 125% of asking price.