By Erik J. Heels
First published 4/2/2008; Patent Law Jobs; publisher: Patently-O
Clock Tower Law Group is looking for a 2L or 3L who:
- Has passed the Patent Bar Examination
- Is interested in Internet technology
- Is interested in computers and software
- Has strong opinions and enjoys writing about them, and
- Enjoys being entrepreneurial and working with entrepreneurs.
The student’s grades, participation on law review, and undergraduate degree are not important to us. We are primarily looking for someone who enjoys thinking differently about solutions to problems. We will work with the ideal candidate on flexible hours.
The job will involve a whole range of IP activities in a small office setting including:
- Drafting patentability opinion letters
- Responding to USPTO office actions
- Trademark filings, and
- Domain name issues
Interested applicants should contact us at: email@example.com.
Employer Type: Law Firm
Job Location: Maynard, Massachusetts