From 1992 to 1995, I published seven editions of my book ‘The Legal List’ in print and on the Internet. This is the complete collection.
In 1992, Erik J. Heels wrote the first edition of The Legal List, the first book published simultaneously on the Internet and in print. Erik’s 15 minutes of fame started after reviews of The Legal List appeared in The New York Times, Wired, Internet World, and elsewhere. The book is about legal resources, legal research, and legal organization on the Internet. The following is the complete collection of all seven editions of The Legal List (1992-1995).
- “The Legal List, Law-Related Resources on the Internet and Elsewhere,” Seventh Edition, Lawyers Cooperative Publishing, 1995 (ISBN 0-7620-0012-0).
- “The Legal List, Law-Related Resources on the Internet and Elsewhere,” Sixth Edition, Lawyers Cooperative Publishing, 1995 (ISBN 0-7620-0000-7). “The Legal List” has been excerpted, cited, or reviewed in many publications including:.
- Internet World (March 1995; “the de facto source of legal and law-related sites on the Internet”);
- Wired (December 1995; “a brilliant resource for the electronically inclined”);
- The New York Times (August 19, 1994; “many on the Net consider [“The Legal List”] the most authoritative guide of its kind”).
- TheLegalList_7.0_10-95 (October 1995).
- TheLegalList_6.0_03-95 (March 1995).
- TheLegalList_5.1_09-17-94 (September 1994).
- TheLegalList_5.0_08-17-94 (August 1994).
- TheLegalList_3.2_06-17-94 (June 1994).
- TheLegalList_3.1_03-17-94 (March 1994).
- TheLegalList_3.0_01-17-94 (January 1994).
- TheLegalList_2.1_11-17-93 (November 1993).
- TheLegalList_2.0_08-17-93 (August 1993).
- TheLegalList_1.0_05-17-93 (May 1993).
- TheLegalList_beta.4_08-17-92 (August 1992).