Including ParodyLaw.com, GamePatents.com, RedStreet.com, and FailBlog.com.
Over the next 10 weeks, I’m selling off 30 domain names, some individually, others in groups. Here’s the listing:
- DISRUPTION-YEAR.COM, DISRUPTIONYEAR.COM, YEAR-OF-DISRUPTION.COM, YEAROFDISRUPTION.COM
- REDSTREET.COM, REDSTREET.NET, REDSTREET.ORG
- FREAKONOMICS-SUCKS.COM, FREAKONOMICSSUCKS.COM, FREAKONOMICSUCKS.COM
- XYZOCKET.COM, ZOCKET.COM
- FREETRADEMARKSFORSTARTUPS.COM, TRADEMARKSFORSTARTUPS.COM
- FAILBLOG.COM, FAILEDPOLS.COM
Most have been used by me for some project or other. See Archive.org for details.
I expect most to sell for more than their appraised value. See Estibot for details.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- * Erik Heels Had This Great Idea For A Funny Website Called FailBlog.com (2016-04-01)
But Ben Huh beat him to it by launching FailBlog.org.
- * Domain Name Law 101 (2008-01-28)
White hat domainers are not black hat cybersquatters.
- * Erik J. Heels Announces Start-Up Heels.com Shoe Store (2007-11-12)
With the name Heels, Erik Heels was destined to be either a podiatrist or a shoe salesman.
- * Heels.com Domain To Be Sold By Erik Heels (2007-04-01)
Lawyer to sell his heels – but not his soul – to pay for kids’ college.
- * RedStreet Website Relaunched (2007-01-01)
Historic website documents the finest of the first law firm websites.
- * Choosing The Perfect Domain Name (1997-03-01)
There is only one perfect domain name left.
Erik J. Heels claims to publish the #1 blog about technology, law, baseball, and rock ‘n’ roll.