Many things worth doing are difficult. Trial, error, repeat.
- Build and sleep in a treehouse (as a kid) – check.
- Solve Rubik’s Cube pro se – check.
- Build and sleep in an igloo – check.
- Build and sleep in a lean-to – check.
- Get in to MIT – check.
- Get out of MIT – check.
- Learn Finnish – check.
- Swim in Arctic Ocean – check.
- Solo USAF jet – check x2.
- Write a book – check x4.
- Build a law firm – check.
- Build and sleep in a treehouse (with my kids) – check x6.
- Build/sell a shoe store – check.
- Honeymoon in Puerto Rico – check.
- Watch Red Sox win World Series at Fenway – check.
- Gig with band on a party boat – check x2.
- Build backyard ice hockey rink – check x2.
- Build a virtual Treehouse – check x250.
- Design/implement hidden door bookcase/room – check.
- Get a haircut – check xN.
END (for now)
Erik J. Heels claims to publish the #1 blog about technology, law, baseball, and rock ‘n’ roll.