It takes a village to blog.
Unlike most bloggers, I don’t typically disable comments on my articles. You can comment on nearly any article on this blog at any time (with the possible exception of my copyright notice).
Today, I received the 100th comment on one article. I’m feeling outnumbered. But it’s also nice to see conversations that I’ve started continuing. Proving, I suppose, that it takes a village (or a community) to blog.
Here’s the list:
- Verizon FiOS TV Problems – 100 comments
- Guest Blogger – 86 comments
- Zoom Teeth Whitening Problems – 69 comments
- Drawing That Explains Copyright Law – 56 comments
- How To Set Up VNC Over SSH On Windows XP – 39 comments
- Uncool: USPTO Breaks Millions Of Patent URLs Without Public Notice – 28 comments
- How To Print OS X To XP – 26 comments
- Chinese Domain Names, Shanghai IDC, and Gardiner Limited – 21 comments
- American Idol Top 6 Recap – 18 comments
- Constant Contact Spyware? – 15 comments
- Are Blogs Dead? – 14 comments
- LinkedIn: Erik J. Heels: Verio – 14 comments
- How To Fix Verizon FiOS Internet Service When All HTTP Traffic Is Blocked – 13 comments
- Top 10 Technologies That Suck (And/Or That Suck At Explaining Themselves) – 12 comments
- American Idol Top 4 Recap – 12 comments
- Steal This Article: It May Be My Last – 12 comments
- Amazon Unbox On TiVo Sucks: Spoiled Movie Night v3 – 12 comments