By Erik J. Heels
First published 9/1/2016; YearOfDisruption.com; publisher: GiantPeople.
- Twitter’s Trademark Policy Sucks (2016-04-27)
The odd case of @YarnAttic vs. @TheYarnAttic.
- Uniform Username Dispute Resolution Policy (UUDRP) (2016-04-26)
(As Drafted by GiantPeople LLC on April 26, 2016)
- Twitter Bug Makes Tweet Archives Unreliable For eDiscovery (2014-11-17)
Tweets from 2010 and earlier suffer from URL redirection problem.
- Scamming The Chinese Domain Name Scammers (2011-06-03)
Don’t Fall For China Domain Name Fraud. Seek The Deeper Meaning Of Words.
- Google Legal Summit NYC 2010 (2010-04-28)
Innovation And Disruption As A Google Core Value.
- Drawing That Explains Google Buzz Privacy Problems (2010-02-14)
Think visually before launching technology products.
- How To Twittersquat The Top 100 Brands (2009-01-08)
A call for the creation of the Uniform Username Dispute Resolution Policy.
- Domain Name Law 101 (2008-01-28)
White hat domainers are not black hat cybersquatters.
- Chinese Domain Name Scam: Shanghai IDC, Gardiner Limited (2007-08-22)
Legitimate or not?
- How To Name Your Company, Trademark Your Domain Name, And Domain Name Your Trademark (2002-11-20)
Think there are no cool domain names left? Think again. I found 201 cool domain names that are taken but six (count ’em, six) that are not. Some of them from a box of crayons. Plus strategies for protecting your trademarks, domain names, and company name.