The jury is still out.
What have I learned so far?
- That Heels.com is, by far, the best domain name I’ve ever registered.
- That keeping track of (not to mention optimizing) several hundred domain names is tricky.
- That if it costs you $8/year to register a domain name, then you have to make about 2.2 cents/day on the domain name to break even. Or wait for future buyers. Or go into the underpants business.
For now, here’s a (more or less) static page of some of my domain names.
- Domain Name Law
White hat domainers are not black hat cybersquatters.
- Erik Heels Comes Out Of The (Shoe) Closet To Announce Start-Up Heels.com Shoe Store
With the name Heels, Erik Heels was destined to be either a podiatrist or a shoe salesman.
- Guest Blogger
I have hired an intern to blog about domain names.
- Chinese Domain Names, Shanghai IDC, and Gardiner Limited
Legitimate or not?
- The Brand Wars Are Coming, The Brand Wars Are Coming!
How to defend your brands on the Internet.
- RedStreet Website Relaunched
Historic website documents the finest of the first law firm websites.
- Selling Domain Names
The time has come to sell off some of my many domain names.
- Trademarks vs. Domain Names
Trademark holders are winning 80% of their disputes with domain name registrants.
- How To Name Your Company, Trademark Your Domain Name, And Domain Name Your Trademark
Think there are no cool domain names left? Think again. I found 201 cool domain names that are taken but six (count ’em, six) that are not. Some of them from a box of crayons. Plus strategies for protecting your trademarks, domain names, and company name.
- Internet Domain Names – Things Are Going To Get Worse Before They Get Better
One thing is clear to me about the current domain name situation: things are going to get worse before they get better.
- Choosing The Perfect Domain Name
There is only one perfect domain name left.